ModuLED, a linear track system from LITON, brings ambient, spot, and wall wash lighting together along with Exit & Emergency Lighting and Audio & Visual Technologies to create an uncluttered ceiling that is fashionable, functional as well as affordable.
A custom uninterrupted look without the custom price; specifying, estimating, ordering, and constructing the space your customer always wanted is now modular-ly simple.
Every facet of your experience with ModuLED takes place under one roof in our 100,000 square foot facility in Los Angeles, California near LAX. Orders are shipped fast, and questions are answered promptly, giving you the advantage of real-time service.
Since 1996, LITON Lighting has been a leader in Specification Grade, Commercial and Residential recessed and track lighting. With an array of luminaires offered in various sizes, power sources, and designer finishes. LITON Lighting offers its customers a reliable source of indoor lighting solutions.
Product Line Highlights
- Modular Design - Designed to fit together like building blocks, the ModuLED system allows for a custom look without the custom price tag. The system is perfect for lighting designers who want endless opportunities and zero limitations on their designs.
- Visual Appeal - With ModuLED everything on your ceiling is unified into a clean and streamlined system making cluttered ceilings a thing of the past.
- Precision Design - Unobtrusive design, combined with advanced engineering, makes for a strikingly clean aesthetic.
- Minimalist - ModuLED recessed in white gives depth to ceiling planes. ModuLED in black provides a visible separation.
- Loads of Options - Four different mounting choices, four different color temperatures, RGB+W and Warm-Dim for the linear fixture, two finishes, an emergency exit sign, integral occupancy/motion sensors, daylight/photocell sensors, USB, and emergency backup options.
- RGB+W / Warm-Dim - The MM1 linear fixture in our collection offers RGB+W and a Warm-Dim option (1850K-3000K) to set different scenes or create ambiance. The RGB+W is controlled via wireless Bluetooth.
- Low Voltage Operation - Easy to install, energy-efficient, ModuLED system uses a thin gauge, class 2 wire that carries low-voltage power to the LED fixtures. LED’s are fully controlled and dimmed by this same exact wire, eliminating the need for secondary control wiring.
- 120V/277 Integral Power Supply - ModuLED has integral power supply options with integrated junction boxes that can save the hassle of extra wiring, and voltage drop calculations.
- Quick Ship program - ModuLED is in stock ready to go. Why wait 6-8 weeks for product to arrive when you can have it in two weeks or less.
- Cost effective - Easy-to-spec configurable system shortens design time. A 2-wire incandescent dimming platform results in less wiring and less costly dimmers. Installation time is also saved by utilizing on-board pre-configured lengths for a plug and play build.